Trips to Laguna San Rafael from Explorers Bay:
We are a family business with more than 40 years in regional tourism, we offer the San Rafael Lagoon Tour from Explorers Bay. At the moment, we have no trips until our next season 2022 - 2023.
THE SAN RAFAEL LAGOON TOUR CONSISTS OF:
- Catamaran boarding ticket
- Food services: Tea, coffee, milo, milk, lunch of meat and gravy with potatoes and salads (we also have a vegetarian menu), ham and cheese sandwiches, among others.
- Our catamaran has 2 bathrooms for passengers, heating and kitchen.
- Visit and tour to the millenary ice of the San Rafael Lagoon, aboard our catamaran Magallan Spirit.
- Traditional Whisky toast with millenary ice (only over 18 years old).
ITINERARY Full Day
|06:30 hrs||Departure from La Cascada tourist complex.|
|08:30 hrs||Set sail from Scout Bay.|
|09:10 hrs||Talks and guides.|
|12:30 hrs||Arrival at Laguna San Rafael.|
|12:45 hrs||Toast with millenary ice.|
|17:30 hrs||Arrival at Explorers Bay|
|19:30 hrs||Approximate arrival at the complex.|
Marble Chapels Tour:
Tours to the Marble Chapels from our resort: